Villa Arija Brela takes the protection of personal data and your privacy very seriously and we want you to feel safe visiting our website. “Personal information” means any information related to you personally, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number.
For better understanding of how we collect and use your personal information and before you provide your personal information to us, please read this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically so please visit this page before you submit any personal information .
When do we collect personal information?
We collect your personal information when using our web site for:
- signing up for the newsletter or sending an online order or an inquiry,
- applying for a job,
- submiting any other inquiries through the Internet.
What personal information do we collect from you?
For the purposes of newsletters, online orders or inquiries we need to collect the following personal information:
- name and surname
- mailing address
- phone number
- e-mail address
- any other personal information you submit with the application for the job
- any other information that you provide to us voluntarily.
Why do we need your personal information?
Collection and processing of your personal data are needed for:
- handling your orders and reservations
- responding to inquiries, comments, suggestions, and provide additional information and offers related inquiries
- communication with you, sending our newest tourist and other offers (Newsletter)
- processing your job application.
Who will have access to your personal information?
Personal information collected through our website can be shared within our company. We may disclose your information to the government, if it is dictated by law. Furthermore, the information may be forwarded to our legal heirs and suppliers that we engage for handling the data collection for us.
Transfers of personal data overseas
Given that the Internet is a global community, using the Internet to collect data necessarily involves the transmission of data across international boundaries. Therefore, when browsing our site and entering personal information you give us the permission for the processing of data on this basis.
You have the right to request a copy of your personal information we have collected and to request a correction of any inaccuracy you may find. If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us: email@example.com